Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, July 8

Remember when you were a kid? We got away with asking all sorts of "Why?" questions. What is something you wonder about now?

Yeah, I remember! I remember asking all kinds of questions as a kid, and I remember hearing my younger sisters ask what I thought were silly questions, but were probably the same ones I asked! wow!!!
What do I wonder about today? Lots of things! I'm working as a cashier at a food store right now, and I wonder how all those folks can qualify for food stamps! ...and the stuff they buy! I know there are lots of people displaced in the work force, I'm one of them! But come on! Do you really need bags and bags of chips to survive? and pop? and not the healthiest breakfast choices! I wonder why there isn't some restrictions on what you can buy with those food stamp cards. Oh well, it's what came to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home