Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, July 14, 2003

Time for some real bloggin!
Last Friday I picked my first zucchini! Actually I got 2 of them and they were yummy! I cooked them with some tomato and mushrooms. We have 5 plants and I know they will get the best of me, but I'll bake and cook and try to keep up! Such a versatile vegetable. Today I picked the first peas too! They were also very yummy. Our garden is looking great. The tomato and pepper plants are flourshing. We got a handle on the deer so they are leaving our beans alone. The liquid fence seems to be working. We also have some cucumbers, onions, beets and carrots planted.

Time for some Random Questions:
Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, July 14

How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis? What are some of your favorites?

I almost never miss Monday Madness! or What's on _____ Right Now?. I also like to do This or That Tuesday. I also participate in others, but these 3 are the best! Oh, and of course I try not to miss Random Questions; Random Days!

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, July 12

How do you balance work and play? Do you get enough down time in your schedule?

Well, as I've been unemployed for a while, it wasn't hard! Now I'm working part time, and I still manage to find time to do the things I enjoy. I almost always give myself at least 2 hours of computer time in the evening, but sometimes I choose to watch a sappy movie instead! wow! I think the thing that gets most neglected is my house! I can keep up on the yard pretty good cause I like being outside in this weather. Plus, it is somewhat enjoyable. Today I spent most of the day catching up on my cleaning! It feels good to have it done though.

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, July 10

What if you could fly? What would be the advantages? The disadvantages?

I would be able to visit more people as it wouldn't take so long to get there. I miss my sister, Nat. We used to work together, now I just run into her once in a while on line. I miss my sister, Shar, because before I was married I spent lots of time at her place. I even went on their family vacations! Of course I mis my other sisters too! One just moved across the country to CA! I hope we still see her sometimes. Of course I don't see my parents as often as I'd like either.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home