Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, August 22, 2003

Ok, Ok! I caved! I'm going to play this little blog game my sister, OttO and my mom found! It's called Obfuscation: The Blog Game I am getting ready to post my 3 stories and you have to pick the false one! Then leave me a comment with your choice. That's all there is to it, and thanks for checking out my blog! Oh yeah, if you want to play too, just click on the name of the game above.

1. We have a mouse in the house! I saw him once just recently, and my hubby saw him yesterday. Last night while I was at work the little critter came out in the living room so my dear Hubby set a trap for him. The mouse proceeded to the trap, licked off the peanut butter and ran off! He was able to do this without getting caught! As a result, we still have the mouse in the house! Yikes!!!

2. We have not had very good luck with used cars. We bought a used Lincoln Town Car several years ago. That lemon was nothing but trouble since the day we got it. It had to have the transmission worked on twice, a new manifold seal, the AC had to be recharged at the start of each summer, the starter went out on it, the anti theft system went out on it so bad that the car would not start until we figured out the problem, the heater core needed to be replaced, and I could go on and on! Anyway, when the car went out on us the last time, my husband spent about 3 weeks working on it to get it fixed, but to no avail! We broke down and decided to buy new. We got a very nice 2002 Chevy Silverado, and would you believe 2 weeks after I started driving it I got a flat tire that couldnt' even be fixed? Well, it's true, but at least that's the only problem we have had with it. Turns out, buying new worked out for us this time!

3. We really enjoy camping and try to go as often as we can. On our last trip we were with a bunch of cousins on my hubby's side of our family. Imagine our surprise when Dave's brother Wally announced he was taking us all to dinner! Wally typically does not do this sort of thing, but at dinner he announced that he and his family just won $100,000 on an instant win lottery ticket! I could hardly believ this happend to some one I knew, let alone someone I'm related too! Oh happy day!

Please read the 3 stories carefully and leave a comment with your pick for the untrue story. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home