Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, August 08, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Friday, August 8
How did you learn to cook? Do you use a recipe for everything you make, or do you just throw stuff into a pot and hope for the best? Do you enjoy cooking?
I learned to cook by doing it. I remember when my mom went to work when we were kids she would leave dinner started in the fridge. She also left directions on what to do to get it done. We followed those directions and learned how to make many family favorites such as swiss steak, pork chops, stuffed green peppers, and many many more. Most of the stuff I now cook for dinner I do without recipes, however I'd have to give my mom credit for the recipes because as I said, I learned it from her. I do enjoy cooking, but sometimes find it difficult to plan dinners. As long as I know what I'm making, I enjoy it. I also like to bake, but I use recipes for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home