Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, August 11, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, August 11

What is the farthest you've been away from home? Have you ever been out of your country? If so, where and how far?
I've been to Europe twice. Once in high school, I traveled to Germany, Denmark, and Holland with the Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp Concert Band. It was wonderful! We stayed with families while we visited and played to large crowds. We were treated well. The second trip to Europe was a bus tour with a friend and coworker. We were gone a month. We stayed in hotels, but got a good tasted of the culture while we were there. It, too, was a wonderful trip. As far as travel in my own country, we do lots of camping within our great State of Michigan. But when I got married in '95, we took a 5 week honeymoon out west. We visited Roosevelt National Park, Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons and Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse monuments in South Dakota. When we retured we took the kids to Cedar Point for 3 full days of fun and excitement! That was really the longest vacation I ever had, and what a relaxing time it was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home