Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, August 26
What is the most important life lesson you've learned to date?
So many lessons in life, and so many of them are important. I think one must be prepared for anything.

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, August 25
Do you buy lottery tickets? Have you ever won anything significant?
I used to buy lottery tickets. I think it is mostly a waste of money. I did win $75.00 one time, but that's it.

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, August 23
With school starting for many next week, and some students are already back, today's question is about school! What kind of school did you attend and did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
I attended a public school. The same school system from Kindergarten through 12th grade. I think when I was young I enjoyed school, but as I got older, I didn't really care for it. I was never a very organized person so I didn't keep notes in order or homework assignments either for that matter! I remember at graduation lots of my friends were crying about how much they were going to miss the place, but I was just glad to be out! I did enjoy college. I went in with an open mind, and I made a commitment to myself that I'd sit in the front of the class and ask questions if I didn't understand something. I didn't want to sit in back because that way I couldn't see if my classmates were upset with me and my questions. As it turned out, many of them were glad I asked because they had the same question I did. I did well in college.

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, August 21
What kind of shopper are you? Do you look for bargains, or do you just go in and get the job done? Do you like to shop?
I usually just get in and get the job done! Shopping is not one of my favorite activities!

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, August 20
Here's another cooking question for you! What would be the perfect sandwich?
For me, the perfect sandwich is a grilled ham and cheese on whole wheat bread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home