Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, October2
October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month! Do you like popcorn? What is your favorite snack?
I LOVE popcorn! Of course my favorite way would be with butter and salt, but that is not the most healthy way to eat it, so I also enjoy it sprayed with butter flavoring and lightly salted. My favorite snack would be anything chocolate! wow!!! Talk about healthy!

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, October 1
Well, fall has definitely arrived! Do you have lots of leaves in your yard to take care of? What do you do with them?
We have lots of leaves, but the clean up job isn't too hard. I run the lawn mower with the bagger hooked up and that sucks them up and then I just deposit them in the way back yard and they turn to mulch. When I lived in the city we could just rake them into the street, and the city workers would come by and clean them up.

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, September 30
What part of the world would you most like to visit and why?
I'm lucky enough to have been to Europe twice, and even though there is a world of history over there I'd have to say, I'd most like to visit each one of our states, here in the good 'ole USA! I've been to many, but not even half yet! Also, there are many many beautiful places right here in my very own state, of Michigan.

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, September 25
The experts say that the average credit card debt is $8,000! How do you feel about credit cards?
I think credit cards are necessary for some things, for instance, they sure make traveling much easier. We try to keep our credit card debt down, and I'm glad to say, we are way below the national average where this is concerned.

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, September 24
Today's question is inspired in honor of my parents wedding anniversary, which is today. Happy 48th, Mom and Dad!
Are you married? If so, how long, if not, is there a significant other in your life? Write about it.

I'm very happily married to a great man I met in 1993. We got married in June of '95 so we have been married for over 8 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home