Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, October 21
Today's question was suggested by the Bug!
How do you refer to each room in your house?

Of course the most common rooms being the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom are referred to as such, however, we still call the bedroom on the driveway side of the house Nick's room and the bathroom at that end is still referred to as the kid's bathroom even though Nick moved out sometime in the fall of 1999! I guess some habits are hard to break! The room I'm in right now is my computer/craft room even though it was originally added onto the house as a bed room. The living room is just that, and the back room is the room you enter when you come in the back door. We also have our washer and drier in there.

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, October 20
How was your weekend? Write about something fun or productive you did.
My weekend was good, even though I had to work each day of it. Something productive I did was laundry! And, something fun was going to a friends house Saturday night after work for a campfire. The weather was just beautiful around here so that helped make the weekend good. Dave dug up irises and replanted a bunch of them. He still has many more to do!

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, October 16
The Phone: Do you use your phone a lot? Do you make lots of long distance calls? What type of long distance service do you carry and why?
I use my phone frequently, but I wouldn't say I really use it a lot. Most of the people I know live in areas that are considered long distance by the phone company, but we do not carry a long distance service on our line. I buy phone cards from Sam's club and we only pay 3.47 cents a minute. I think we do pretty well with that plan as I buy 1,000 minutes at a time and they last me several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home