Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Good evening!
I just want to let everyone know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I know I don't work as many hours as some, but for some reason, it seems I have spent all my time lately at work! When I get home, I'm often tired, and if it is early enough I cook some dinner. Today was a treat though, cause I got home at 6:00 and my dear hubby had the grill ready for steak, and on top of that, he cooked it. I picked up some potato salad at work, so that was dinner! Very little effort on my part!

I'm thinking of making some changes on my blog. I think I'm going to let my meme's page go, and just do my memes here. I really have to get going on Monday Madness, cause I really like that one. I also like the other one, called "What's On... Right Now?" I need to come up with some good ideas for Blogger Seeds, RQRD's too. If anyone has any great questions, please send them my way. If you don't know my email address, you can just leave a comment below.

My next really big project on the internet will be a friendship wall. Thanks to OttO for sharing some space with me! I think I'll post some pics on the spot soon, so I can get my wall put together. Well, that's it for now, and sorry for not posting something sooner!

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home