Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, January 02, 2004

Here's some Monday Madness! on a Friday! I finally got into this editing page!

1. List three words to describe yourself. Friendly, intellegent, and creative
2. List three words to describe your job. Busy, interesting, and underpaid
3. List three words to describe your computer. Slow, useful, and mine!

Now I'm going onto some What's On..... !

What's NOT On your 'New Year's resolutions' list Right Now?
I'm not going to go on a diet this year, instead I'll just try to change my eating habits.
I'm not going to sit on my a$$! Instead I'll try to incorporate excercise into my daily routine.
I won't be mean to people intentionally.
I won't stop visiting family and friends.
I won't give up my computer time! wow!!!
I won't promise to keep a perfectly clean house, after all, how would you know it was me if I did!
I won't be mean to my dear husband!
hmmmmm..... I suppose I could go on and on, but I won't bore you! wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home