Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Here's a Wednesday meme on a Friday! What's On _________ Right Now?

What's On your calendar Right Now?
Hmmmm.... I was lucky enough to pick up my brand spanking new calendar from my mom this week and she has some important dates already highlilghted for us! My niece, Lisa's birthday is coming up on the 14th, grand daughter, KaitLynn's birthday is on the 26th, nephew Miguel's birthday is the 29th, and of course our dad's birthday is the 30th! We are planning a quick trip to Maryland on the last weekend in Jan to celebrate KaitLynn's 1st birthday, I sure hope I can get those days off! And of course my work schedule gets posted. Remaining this week, I have to work tomorrow and Sunday. I'll find out next week's schedule tomorrow, as I had today off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home