Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Monday Madness!!!
1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is my ________, Hmmmm..... Of course the obvious answer would be the refridgerator or stove, but lets consider we get to keep these two item... Then I'd have to say my FoodSaver. I use it daily and it really works as well as the ads say!
2. My desk always looks like a mess! Well, not always, because I try to clean it up on a regular basis, but it does tend to be a collecting ground for things I want to get out of the way quickly from other rooms.
3. The clocks in my house are always are usually correct! But, the one on the VCR is a little fast. The one in the truck is 3 minutes fast and that's about it.
4. The one television program I just can't stand is .... Jerry Springer and other stupid talk shows. I'd have to rank Dr. Phil and Maury Povich among stupid talk shows, and I'm sure there are more.
5. The one television program I try to never miss is.... Don't really have one, but I try to watch "Strong Medicine" on Lifetime on Sunday's. I don't worry about missing it though.
6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning and dusting the living room! All those little things to do! What a hassle! When I lived with Seeeester OttO, I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and she cleaned the rest of the house. We were both happy! For awhile she cleaned here for me too, and we pretty much had the same arrangement. I wish we could do that again!
7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is the walls! This of course is our plan when we do redo it.
8. I wish I had a bigger storage place in my house.
9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually do.
10. I expect I'll have my income tax done by March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home