Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, January 19, 2004

Hey! How about this fans! Here it is Monday, and I'm actually doing Monday Madness!
. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off. True! I have been like this for as long as I can remember! Now I don't even have to get up but I'm always up before my hubby!

2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather! False! I hate the really dark rainy nights, and I also hate driving on icy roads. I must say that now that I'm driving a truck with 4wheel drive, the snow hasn't been bad.

3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool. True! I've always said in the summer you can only undress so far, but in the winter you can pile the clothes on to your hearts content.

4. I wish I lived in another state. False. Michigan is a fine state. I just wish winter weren't so cold. I do enjoy the variety of the 4 seasons though.

5. Multi-tasking is what I do best! False!

6. Flying is the only way to go! True and False. If you are going on a loooong trip flying is the way to go, but sometimes the getting there is half the fun.

7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls. True. I never even recorded a check in my check book, let alone balance it before I got married. My hubby is setting me on the right road though.

8. I wish there was 8 days in the week! True! As long as I wouldn't have to work on that day.

9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. False. I like to stay up late, but just get up early. Now that I don't have a job with regular hours though, I do tend to take a nap once in a while in the afternoon.

10. I'm a night owl. I'm a wannabe night owl! wow!!! I'd like to stay up later, I usually end up going to bed around midnight or before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home