Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Hi all!
If I were the type to name my entries, this one would be called, "I Must be Crazy!"

Yesterday I had to be to work at 6:30am. That was no problem because I used to set my alarm for 4:30 all the time. I got up at 4:30, showered and went to work an 8 hour day. When I got off at 3 I had to go to Car Quest to get some parts for the truck, then I went to the credit union. I got home at about 5:00. Not bad, because I thought that was my total day, but at about 9:00 pm I got a call from my boss at work. Seems a 3rd shifter called in sick at the gas station, and wouldn't you know it, I was the only one who signed up for extra hours who knew how to work out there. At the time it didn't seem bad to go into work at 11pm. So, before I knew it, I did! That was crazy! There was enough to do there to keep me awake, but the time really did drag. I got home at about 7:30 this morning. See what I mean? I must be crazy! wow!!!Well, I got some sleep this morning, but now I'm awake. Well, that's it for now!

O&O!!!

P. S. A big thank-you to the blog goddess, who updated my page! It looks wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home