Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just... relax in front of a good sappy movie!
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I... gently tap my horn to wake them up.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... I think sarcasim.
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would... wear layers!
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to... be in a swimming pool or indoors in a nice air conditioned house.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is... sweats and a t-shirt.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually... procrastinate.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... have to find a nice home for it as my hubby and I decided not to have pets here and I have actually gotten used to a cat hair free enviornment.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... I don't. I usually have to work on the weekend anyway.
10. I usually wash my car about every... I try to do it once a week, but with the weather so crappy it doesn't really matter because it would just get full of salt on my way home anyway. I will be washing it on a day when the sun is shining on my way home from work.

These questions are from Monday Madness. The link is to the right on my side bar if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home