Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Questions are from Monday Madness!
1. I probably spend about ______ on the computer every day. Depending on what my work schedule looks like anywhere from 1-4 hours.
2. It always takes me ____ minutes to get ready in the morning. 30
3. I would rather go to the dentist than go to _________. Actually, I don't mind going to the dentist.
4. My favorite dessert is ________. Chocolate cream pie!
5. When I go to the store for one item, I always walk out with about ____. one item!
6. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______. Chocolate
7. I set my thermostat to _____ in the summer and _____ in the winter. 67 degrees F. in winter and about 70 in the summer, but often I just leave the windows open. We only use AC when the humidity is high and there is very little breeze.
8. My favorite outdoor activity is _________. bike riding
9. My favorite indoor activity is _________. surfing the net or cross stitching
10. When I'm feeling down, I usually _________. like to read a good book to take my mind off whatever the reason is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home