Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, March 01, 2004

How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things? Have a great week!! And thanks for playing Monday Madness!! =)


1. Watching television ~ More time than I should that's for sure, I'd say about 20.
2. Sitting at the computer. ~ Here I'll say not enough! My answer is 14.
3. Reading a book ~ Again, not enough, but I do try to get in about an hour a day, so I'd have to say 7.
4. House work ~ Not enough! wow!!! Probably around 7-10, but most of it is daily maintenance like dishes and laundry. Probably only about 3 hours doing the actual cleaning.
5. Cooking ~ 7-10
6. Eating ~ 7? I'm guessing here, as I've never really timed us, but it would be less than the cooking time.
7. Driving ~ 10
8. Working outside of your home ~ 25-40.
9. Blogging ~ about 2-3, which really isn't enough.
10. Sleeping ~ 42, averaging about 6 per night, but some nights more and some less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home