Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, April 26, 2004

Hi Blogger Fans! I'm afraid I may have lost a few due to the fact I haven't blogged in more than a week! OttO, sorry I missed Monday Madness last week. Anyway, I'm actually doing this weeks on Monday! Here's hoping everyone has a great week!
Using the letters in the word 'blogger' describe your blog for us.
Boring, sometimes, but not always! I just need to do this more often.
Light hearted
Often forgotten about! Sorry!!!
Good place for me to jump start my web surfing!
Great links to some other blogs.
Easy to read
Red! At least on top! wow!!!


Now here's a post for the day!
I have been working some really strange hours at work. I've had to work a couple of 3rd shifts over the past few weeks, and that really messes up my schedule for doing things at home! It's not really an excuse for not blogging, cause I know some people who are lots busier than me, but that's what's been going on around here. We got part of our garden in already though! We planted peas, onions, beets and radishes. The peas are already starting to sprout. Dave tells me these plants do well in cooler weather. We've also been eating some fresh asparagus. Yum! That's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home