Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

These questions are from Monday Madness!

1. If you had a farm, what would you name the following animals: Pig, Cow, Goose, Chicken and Horse (assume these are show animals and not food.)
Pig - Sueee pronounced "su weeeee"
Cow - Betsy
Goose - Lucy
Chicken - Chicken Little
Horse - Black Beauty
2. What are the top ten spices you use in cooking and what is cooked with them as the main spice (ie. Oregano: Spaghetti)
Pepper - I use in lots of stuff, eggs, meat, potatoes, etc.
Salt - Same as above
chili powder - chicken
garlic - lots of main dishes
cinnamon - zucchini bread
bay leaf - soups of all kinds
parsley - chicken soup
fennel - I use in my fake Italian sausage to put on pizza. I add it to the ground beef along with some oregano, garlic, and hot pepper to give the taste of Italian sausage without the fat.
hot pepper flakes - salsa and chili
dill - dill pickles and a herb bread I make.
3. Name your favorite flower and describe yourself using the letters.
ROSE
R - Radiant
O - Outgoing
S - Smart
E - Energetic

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home