Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
The perfect temperature is 70-75 degrees F. Low humidity would make it even more perfect!
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
We are in the process of putting in our garden. We have planted peas, corn, onions, radishes, beans, cucumbers, zucchini, pie pumpkins, musk melons, and lettuce. We still plan to get some tomato plants, many types of peppers and some celery.
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
An ice cold glass of diet cola.
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
I don't rearrange because we have a small space to work with.
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
59mph
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
Depends, I'd say on average about 10.
7. What is your favorite software program?
I like microsoft office.
8. How many music cd's do you own?
Lots, but no where near what my sister Sharba owns!
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
This would be it, but hopefully I'll get back into some of my other favorites.
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)
I don't really have a blogroll list, but I have listed links to all of my family blogs. The can be found to the right.

These questions are from
Monday Madness!!!

12 Comments:

  • At June 9, 2004 at 10:01 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Great answers Windy!!! I keep wondering why I bother with a garden when you have such a BIG one! ;-) I LOVE YOU! ;-)

     
  • At June 9, 2004 at 10:48 PM, Blogger Windy said…

    ...and guess what, mom? You're welcome to come up any time our "crops" come in and help yourself! Hope to see you soon!

     
  • At June 9, 2004 at 11:19 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    San Diego is the place for you! Love ya!

     
  • At June 10, 2004 at 12:16 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Hey Windy! Nice big garden, girl! 59 mph, eh? Why not 60?? Also, wanted to let you know that I did get the message this evening about you calling. I will try to call you in the next couple of days, ok? Let me know when will work best for you. Love you!! =)

     
  • At June 15, 2004 at 8:01 AM, Blogger sharba said…

    Thanks for changing your comment area to something I can use! Long time no see! I would like to get over to the stitching store!

     
  • At June 19, 2004 at 12:08 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    Windy, I still never see you on yahooo - where you told me i could find you. Love ya!

     
  • At June 24, 2004 at 1:05 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    They say it's your birthday! da, da, da, da,
    You're gonna have a good time! da, da, da, da,
    Anyway, it is offically your birthday now, Windy!! Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!! Love you! =)

     
  • At July 9, 2004 at 10:51 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Windy??? Are you out there? Miss you, girl!!!

     
  • At November 1, 2006 at 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    [url=http://awpdahjp.com/tpyv/vati.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nhvfkssj.com/frvv/ddei.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At November 1, 2006 at 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At November 1, 2006 at 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://awpdahjp.com/tpyv/vati.html | http://yomslecr.com/znen/lvtc.html

     
  • At February 18, 2007 at 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush goes ballistic about other countries being evil and dangerous, because they have weapons of mass destruction. But, he insists on building up even a more deadly supply of nuclear arms right here in the US. What do you think? Why has bush turned our country from a country of hope and prosperity to a country of belligerence and fear.
    Our country is in debt until forever, we don't have jobs, and we live in fear. We have invaded a country and been responsible for thousands of deaths.
    The more people that the government puts in jails, the safer we are told to think we are. The real terrorists are wherever they are, but they aren't living in a country with bars on the windows. We are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home