Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
Hmmmm.... I've been getting ready for my rummage sale, working, and running the rummage sale since about Tuesday of last week. I haven't watched a move all week, and I really can't remember the name of the last one I watched! The rummage sale? It was very successful! I made about $350, so it was well worth my time.

2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
I checked my email.

3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
I usually write with a blue pen, but I enjoy using a purple one.

4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Deb Wells, a friend from my SJS years. It was great to hear from her!

5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
June 24!
6. How organized is your computer desk?
Not very!!!

7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
In the house? 3, garage? Not sure, but Dave picks up free ones in December so he has quite a few, maybe 8 or so.

8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
No.

9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm a morning person, but I'd like to be both! wow!!!

10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
Even though I was either working, running the rummage sale, or sleeping, I did enjoy the weekend.

These great questions are from:

Monday Madness!!!

2 Comments:

  • At June 1, 2004 at 12:54 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Yay for you, Windy!! I'm glad you had a successful rummage sale! I was thinking about you this weekend.....I cannot believe your computer desk is not organized!! WOW!!! Love you, seeester! =) ~Otto

     
  • At June 1, 2004 at 3:45 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    Congrats on the rummage sale! They can be fun, can't they? You don't use coupons? You should! Love ya Windy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home