Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

This is my response to Monday Madness! http://mmadness.blogspot.com/
Each question is linked to the person who submitted it to OttO at MM. Check out the links!

1. What's your favorite TV show and why? I don't really have a favorite TV show, but like to watch movies and I'm waiting for the next season of "Judging Amy to appear on TNT.
2. What's your sign? I'm Cancer, the crab.
3. Why is common sense so uncommon? It seems children are not required to think much anymore. They are always being entertained and their lives are so scheduled. When they need to come up with something on their own to do it is difficult.
4. What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner? Great things about Dave, my life partner: A. He is thoughtful of others. B. He is a talented carpenter, and always finishes what ever project he starts. C. He is fun to be with. D. He is a perfectionist, and this counteracts my complete lack of organizational skills. E. He is a hard worker and a good provider.
5. Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue? I blog because it is a good way to keep in touch with my family. I am not a writer at heart, and sometimes it is difficult for me to share my feelings and thoughts on a public journal.
6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I don't know!
7. Fiction or nonfiction? I enjoy fiction.
8. If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why? A cat. They do what they want all day long and their owners love and care for them no matter what.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home