Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

BORING LARGE TITLE TODAY!!!



Hi!
Just wanted to update about the new job. It is going well, and I'm finding out just how much I have to learn. We are in charge of the deli, hot bar, cafe area, bakery, and the cheese wall. The first goal is to learn each of these areas, then I will focus on the responsibilities specific to the Team Leaders.

New Topic!
I was reading my sisters blog and found out about the 26 Things November. I will participate in this. It sounds fun and doable. For some reason the last word of the previous sentence looks wrong! Is it not a word? Well, I just ran the spell check and nothing came up except the word "blog" so I'm guessing it's ok. Once I finish my 26 things I'll post the link.

MONDAY MADNESS
1. Name one color. Purple
2. Name one song. The Star Spangled Banner
3. Name one movie. Grumpy Old Men
4. Name one vehicle. 2002 Silverado Chevy Truck
5. Name one food. Pizza
6. Name one household item. An oven
7. Name one book. The Grapes of Wrath

1 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2005 at 9:16 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    Hi Windy! Good answers! ...and sounds like a big job! When you actually look at all the areas you will supervise, it's a big part of the store!!! Glad you're liking it. Keep us posted... and I love you! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home