Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hi All,
The job is still going pretty well.

Dave went deer hunting last weekend. He came home from work Friday and we got the camper set up then we had dinner. He left after dinner. There was only one icy road in all of Gladwin County that night, and believe it or not, Dave found it. He turned onto Freeman Rd, which is only about 5 mins. from home, and the 5th wheel started to fish tail on him. He landed in the ditch. Thankfully nothing was damaged and he was unhurt. I called the wrecker and he was out in short time and back on the road. He didn't get a deer, but he saw one. He even took a shot, but he missed. Well, I say better luck next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.

O&O!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home