Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, November 27, 2005

GREETINGS FROM BEAVERTON!!!!!!
GREETINGS GREETINGS GREETINGS




Hi all!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This is the first holiday I had off since I started working in retail. It was great to spend the day with family. Friday I had to work, but since I'm no longer in the service department, I luckily missed out on all the crazy early morning shoppers. I'm in prepared foods, and our area was sort of on the slow side. I worked from 7am to 3:30 pm. and then went up to deer camp. We had a group dinner there with the turkey provided by Dave and I. There was a lot of other food too, including chocolate cream pie! Yum yum! I decided not to stay over night because I had to be to work at 7 am the next morning, but I went back up after I got off work. John made some giagantic hamburgers and others provided brats and buns. One burger filled me up. Three days of eating too much is not good for the waist line, but I will try to take care of that issue in the next few weeks. It was a great weekend, and I'm glad I got to spend time with family and friends!

Well, Otto, I keep hoping that you'll post Monday Madness early but it hasn't happened in the past two weeks. I'll try to check back early this week to get it done.

O&O!!!

8 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2005 at 9:05 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    Busy lady!!! I'm so glad you have a job where you can spend more time with your husband and family now! Love you! ;-)

     
  • At November 29, 2005 at 7:55 AM, Blogger sharba said…

    It was great to see you again! It was a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving day! Roads were much better on the way home. I rode w/ Geoff to keep him company and we had a nice visit and music listening time.

     
  • At November 29, 2005 at 7:26 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Hi Windy -I'm glad you had the day off! Love you

     
  • At December 1, 2005 at 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Windy, I was out searching for the latest information on Giving Away Money and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for Giving Away Money related information, and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Great post. Thanks for the read! Regards, Daniel/Rose

     
  • At December 1, 2005 at 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Windy, I was out searching for the latest information on Internet Money and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for Internet Money related information, and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Great post. Thanks for the read! Regards, Daniel/Rose

     
  • At December 1, 2005 at 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Windy, I was out searching for the latest information on Internet Money and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for Internet Money related information, and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Great post. Thanks for the read! Regards, Daniel/Rose

     
  • At December 28, 2005 at 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Windy ! Great post you got here. I was out searching for the latest information on Internet Money and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I found your page when I was looking for Internet Money related information. Check out our site as well. You'll find links to our business sites. Thanks for the read! Best regards, Rose and Daniel

     
  • At December 30, 2005 at 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Windy ! Great post you got here. I was out searching for the latest information on Giving Away Money and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I found your page when I was looking for Giving Away Money related information. Check out our site as well. You'll find links to our business sites. Thanks for the read! Best regards, Rose and Daniel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home