1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take. I take a calcium supplement.
2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006. I haven't really checked out the book stores, but I'm sure I'd like to read another John Grishom book and Martha Stewart has a new baking book out that I'd at least like to look at.
3. List 3 hobbies that you have. Cross stitching, reading, and baking, and I could go on and on!
4. List 4 gifts that you have received. From my new team members at work, lunch on Karen, a $10. winning lottery ticket, christmas ornaments, and homemade cookies.
5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room. Rearrange the furniture, buy some new candles, a new rug, rearrange the photos on the shelf or add new ones, and hang a new photo on the wall.
Ok, that's my monday madness for the week. I will post a real post later in this week!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006