Thursday, June 24, 2004
Howdy blogger fans!
Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted! I must apologize to my readers, I hope you haven't given up on me.
I've been working quite a few hours at Meijer's, but I know that is no excuse. My hours are kind of crazy though. Sometimes I work until 11 at night, then I'll have to go in at 6 in the morning. That doesn't happen too often though. Sometimes I work 9:30 pm until 6:00 am. That's the worst because I always feel like I wasted too much time sleeping when I get home. Well, enough of that!
I have today off, and as many of you may already know, it is my birthday. I decided to spend at least part of the day doing stuff I want and not stuff that needs to be done. Later, if the weather cooperates, I will cut grass. That needs to be done, but it is something I enjoy doing anyway. Dave and I are going out to dinner tonight.
Now it's time for some Monday Madness!!!
Do you prefer....
1. Long hair or Short hair - on the longer side
2. Contacts or Glasses - glasses
3. Spring or Autumn - Both really, but I think spring comes out on top.
4. Mittens or Gloves - gloves for working and driving, mittens for keeping warm.
5. Car or Truck/SUV - truck
6. Mac or Windows - windows
7. Cats or Dogs - cats
8. Rock or Jazz - jazz
9. Pen or Pencil - pen
10. DVD's or VHS's - vhs
Now I'm going to do last week's! This one is in honor of MM 1 year anniversary. Congrats to OttO who has developed a great following!
Using the following letters, name birthday-related words; nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, phrases; they are all allowed! Have fun!! =)
H - honor
A - aging
P - party
P - paper hats
Y - yearly
B - big cake
I - independence
R - remarkable
T - totally cool!
H - personal Holiday!
D - delicious treats
A - acquiring wisdom
Y - yummy dinner
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
The perfect temperature is 70-75 degrees F. Low humidity would make it even more perfect!
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
We are in the process of putting in our garden. We have planted peas, corn, onions, radishes, beans, cucumbers, zucchini, pie pumpkins, musk melons, and lettuce. We still plan to get some tomato plants, many types of peppers and some celery.
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
An ice cold glass of diet cola.
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
I don't rearrange because we have a small space to work with.
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
Depends, I'd say on average about 10.
7. What is your favorite software program?
I like microsoft office.
8. How many music cd's do you own?
Lots, but no where near what my sister Sharba owns!
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
This would be it, but hopefully I'll get back into some of my other favorites.
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)
I don't really have a blogroll list, but I have listed links to all of my family blogs. The can be found to the right.
These questions are from
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
Hmmmm.... I've been getting ready for my rummage sale, working, and running the rummage sale since about Tuesday of last week. I haven't watched a move all week, and I really can't remember the name of the last one I watched! The rummage sale? It was very successful! I made about $350, so it was well worth my time.
2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
I checked my email.
3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
I usually write with a blue pen, but I enjoy using a purple one.
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Deb Wells, a friend from my SJS years. It was great to hear from her!
5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
6. How organized is your computer desk?
7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
In the house? 3, garage? Not sure, but Dave picks up free ones in December so he has quite a few, maybe 8 or so.
8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm a morning person, but I'd like to be both! wow!!!
10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
Even though I was either working, running the rummage sale, or sleeping, I did enjoy the weekend.
These great questions are from: