Here is my contribution to Monday Madness! http://mmadness.blogspot.com/
What do you think of when you see the following colors? (You may write as many words as you like.)
1. White: Purity
2. Yellow: Happiness
3. Blue: Sadness
4. Black: Mourning
5. Green: Springtime
6. Red: Celebrations
7. Purple: Royality
8. Pink: Babies
9. Brown: Outdoors
10. Gray: Somber
Those answers came to me faster than I thought they would! Good questions, OttO!
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Well, I'm a little late, but here is my entry for Monday Madness! Thanks OttO!
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game: Pictionary,
2. Piece of Jewelry: I like earrings.
3. Winter Activity: sitting comfortably on the couch reading a good book.
4. Hot Beverage: Hot cocoa
6. Color on You: Yellow
7. Summer Activity: Swimming
8. Topping on Pancakes: Applesauce
9. Musician: James Galway
Saturday, January 15, 2005
I actually had last Tuesday off, so I was able to attend the Lion's meeting with Dave and his dad. We had chicken for dinner and then the meeting. One of the biggest fund raisers we do is Carrollton Charity Road Races. That was the topic of discussion this month. The meeting was over quickly but it was pretty productive.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
I'm going to post my answers to the latest http://mmadness.blogspot.com/
1. My lucky number is 10.
2. I don't really have a favorite day of the week because my days off are usually in the middle of the week and I usually have to work weekends when my hubby has off.
3. I spend an amount of time that I'm not sure of on the phone a week, and all of them are long distance.
4. My favorite cereal is cocoa puffs!
5. One hobby of mine is cross stitching.
6. I wish I could spend more time stitching.
7. I wish I could spend less time working.
8. I am really proud of my nieces and nephews.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
26 Things Christmas!
It's done! And.... it's posted! I just posted my 26 things and you can find it here: http://windyspics.blogspot.com/ .
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Happy New Year!!!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on my 26 thing Christmas. I had a bunch of older pics that I had saved to my computer picked out, but they are in "gif" format and I guess we can only upload jpegs. Soo..... I have more pictures to take and that will delay my postings a day or two more. I'll keep you posted!